Re: Thank you, unknown genius!

Craig White wrote:

The issue was that it was too difficult to manage across the various
packages, hardware types and still 'everything' isn't really everything
since the 'everything' you are seeing is the DVD and there is an even
bigger 'Everything' on the mirrors which goes well beyond what is on the
DVD.

The answer here is fairly obvious: do the best you can, I'll look and decide if I want to use it or not. If it's missing enough important stuff, I'll switch a distribution.

I believe that you can select all packages within each group which makes
it relatively simple to get that big honking install that you crave.

And for what it's worth...you are not alone with your desire to have
that big honking 'everything' install...right Claude?

Perhaps a hundred or so check boxes, yes, doable.

--

Anton Solovyev