Re: Printing Problems

Mike,
An upgrade for some may be for a particular problem, but for MOST is NOT necessary. If your machine is doing what you want it to do , Why the F#$& would you upgrade? It's like introducing a "bacteria into your fish pond" to see what happens. Go back to a usable configuration, and if you must have the bleeding edge, then set up a partition for that purpose as a test.
love and peace