Re: OT: Programming in C

On Mon, 07 Apr 2008 14:04:45 -0400
max bianco <maximilianbianco@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I was going to avoid this series all together but I shall reconsider.

You may want to check on ebay or something and see if you can find a copy of
Borland Turbo C for sale.  The books that came with that compiler were very
good indeed -- in fact, I keep a copy of the Borland Turbo C User Guide and
Borland Turbo C Reference Guide on one of my bookshelves for just that reason.

I also recommend Programming in ANSI C by Stephen G. Kochan, if you can find it.