What will happen? Linux software raid autodetecting on an old array...

Okay, so, here's the situation. Motherboard on my old computer (a Shuttle)
went out. Decided to get a new computer, because hey, it was four years old.

New computer came with two new SATA drives, which I've set up to to be
mirrored with software raid -- partitions /dev/md0 and /dev/md1.

All is good.

Now, had the exact same disk configuration in my old system. If plug in
those disks into the 3rd and 4th SATA ports, and boot, what will happen?

I hope the RAID autodetect system is smart enough to not get the old
/dev/md{0,1} mixed up with the new one and eat data. Right?

What Will Happen?

Thanks!

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@xxxxxxxxxx          <http://mattdm.org/>