Re: how to get focus for my app at login screen.

Michal wrote:
"Mikkel L. Ellertson" <mikkel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

What are you trying to do? I suspect that you are using the wrong
method for what you are trying to do.
maybe.

I have encrypted filesystem, that is put to regular file. This regular
file resides in USB pendrive among other "plain" files. This
filesystem keeps home directory of my user. So I need to connect my
USB pendrive just before logging in. It must be done at fedora login
screen. Encryption program asks for password by displaying window with
line where I am prompted to put password to. That's why I need focus
on additional window that is displayed at login screen.

regards,
Michal

I think you could put a script in /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc.d to do what you want.

Mikkel