Heads up on new firefox3 beta 5

Greetings;

If you all have been doing as I do, blowing away the nearly empty plugins dir
of the new install, and softlinking it to a ../plugins dir so you don't lose
your plugins when upgrading, AND your systems video isn't capable of doing
overlays which disables such as tvtime, then you will need to remove anything
related to xine from your plugins dir, else the new FF3b5 turns into a
crash-o-matic.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)