kvm or xen on F8 ?

Hi Guys,

I have been following the doc at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Fedora8VirtQuickStart to set up kvm. (I first started with xen, but soon discovered the lack of nvidia drivers for the xen kernel on domain 0 -- bring on F9!?)

Anyway I didn't get far. I have an error message that looks like this:

[root@localhost ~]# virsh -c qemu:///system list
Attempting to gain the privilege for org.libvirt.unix.manage.

** (process:6820): WARNING **: Error doing GetSessionForUnixProcess on ConsoleKit: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name org.freedesktop.ConsoleKit was not provided by any .service files
polkit-grant-helper: it only makes sense to run polkit-grant-helper as non-root
Failed to gain the privilege for org.libvirt.unix.manage.
 Id Name                 State

[root@localhost ~]#

I don't have much of a clue as to what this is about (?). Perhaps someone can give me a hint. I have a very vanilla install of F8 with a dash of livna on a P4. Let me know if you need any more info.

Thanks!

Matt