Re: Namazu Update Broke

RC> Clear case of a packaging bug (actually a bug in rpm, which adds
RC> introduces bogus Requires).

RC> This namazu package needs to filter out these bogus perl(*) deps inside
RC> of its *.spec file.
RC> cf. http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Perl for details.

No, actually that introduced this breakage on F-7 and
F-8. rpmbuild didn't do anything with __perl_requires and
perl.req picked up more unwanted deps than F-9's.  So I'm
reverting those changes to make that better.

I haven't yet compared how much difference between F-7 or
F-8's perl.req and F-9's though, I hope each maintainer or
person in charge who made the important changes in the
packaging policy or so, will backport them to the releases,
still is alive. otherwise which releases is supposed to work
on should be describeed in wiki, anyway.

--
Akira TAGOH