nf_conntrack

Dear All,

What is the difference between ip_conntrack and nf_conntrack. I could set ip_conntrack in /etc/systcl.conf before but now I could not. Then, I thought, maybe it was changed to nf_conntrack and I also tried to set nf_conntrack, nf_conntrack_max in the file but it still did not work.

Could someone guide me to the use of nf_conntrack related parameters? Or can I still set ip_conntrack somewhere?

Here is all I could find in /proc:

# ls /proc/net/nf_conntrack*

/proc/net/nf_conntrack  /proc/net/nf_conntrack_expect

Regards,

Khem