Re: Punch Cards.

Frank Cox wrote:

Someone mentioned flow charts.  I'm pretty sure I still have my flow chart
diagramming stencil in a drawer if I got ambitious enough to go looking for it.
It's a plastic ruler with cut-outs for all of the different shapes (boxes,
curves, etc.) that you put on a flow chart diagram which you can trace off of
the ruler instead of having to draw them by hand.  I never was much of an
artist....

I still have a couple of them myself. You can also use dia to create flow charts. But it is a bit harder when you have a large one.

Mikkel