Thanks to Craig/RE: Getting Fedora installed

Hi Craig,

I tried sending this off-line but my email address is a forwarding service (reply-to domain != ISP's domain)
so your mail server bounced it.  What I was trying to say was:

Thanks -- that gave me what I needed.  I was able to Alt-Ctrl-F1 a few times until I
got close enough to edit the config to where it recognized what it needed to do and
from there on it was fine.

Thanks again!
Bob