Re: ****Re: ****Help installing Fedora 8 on iMac G3

Do you think it would work if I downloaded the DVD to a USB stick? I have a 4G stick, it's just a question of whether or not the mac would recognise that it was there.

Craig White wrote:
Good luck...may be tough to find DVD image broken down for ppc. Too bad
you're like 8,000 miles away because in my office, where I have all the
repositories local, it takes less than an hour.

Anyway, once you get it installed and if you struggle getting X going,
let me know because I can help with iMac G3.

Craig