Re: Sorry for not being clear

On 01Jan2002 00:07, Timothy Payne <tim@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
|     A provider, Rsop Planning Mode Provider, has been registered in the WMI
|     namespace, root\RSOP, but did not specify the HostingModel property.  This
|     provider will be run using the LocalSystem account.  This account is
|     privileged and the provider may cause a security violation if it does not
[...]
|   This  is a windows problem and i don't think anyone here cares. Please stop hitting the FEDORA LIST with bullshit traffic
|
|   I'm sorry, I just assumed that almost every network had one XP box,

A false assumption. Mine LAN doesn't, nor do the LANs I maintain.
Indeed, getting rid of Windows boxes is a good step forward in having a
well run LAN.

| and that would be a problem because he will wait as long as it takes to
| get the box he wants.  And this dose get in Fedora and other Linux OS.
| So wouldn't it be smart to find out how XP is shreadded and make your
| Linux box ready?  Or is that just Bullshit?

If your linux box trusts a windows box like this then you've probably
gone out of your way to make it do so.
--
Cameron Simpson <cs@xxxxxxxxxx> DoD#743
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

The AusAID family planning guidelines, instituted in 1996 by a Coalition
government [...], forbade any organisation that accepts Australian aid
dollars from providing, recommending or even supplying information on
abortion - even when to do so may save the woman's life.
- Emily Maguire 31dec2007 http://www.smh.com.au/