Re: Sorry for not being clear (cleaned)

Timothy Payne wrote:

My comment:
I'm sorry,  I just assumed that almost every network had one XP box,
and that would be a problem because he will wait as long as it takes
to get the box he wants.  And this dose get in Fedora and other Linux
OS.  So wouldn't it be smart to find out how XP is shreadded and make
your Linux box ready?  Or is that just Bullshit?

If we discussed every windows vulnerability here there wouldn't be room for anything else. Just assume it's not safe and firewall all inbound connections - after you've reinstalled to get rid of whatever you already have.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx