Re: Via High Definition Audio Controller

Aaron Konstam wrote:
On Thu, 2008-03-20 at 10:49 -0400, Jim wrote:
Aaron Konstam wrote:
On Wed, 2008-03-19 at 20:28 -0400, Jim wrote:
Nigel Henry wrote:
On Wednesday 19 March 2008 23:55, Jim wrote:
FC8-i386  KDE  2.6.24.3-34.fc8
My Sound card in a laptop is a VIA Tech, "VIA High Definition Audio
Controller" and all the drivers are loading but it has no sound.
I have heard through the Grapvine that the PCM device VT1708 was broken
in 2.6.24, any truth to that ?
The Soundcard Detection debug files are listed below,   scsrun.log and
scsconfig.log.
Who can read and understand these two files.

                                                        scsrun.log