yum problems

As of late, I've started getting this error:
yum install python-gtk
Repository fedora is listed more than once in the configuration
Repository fedora-debuginfo is listed more than once in the
configuration
Repository fedora-source is listed more than once in the configuration
Determining fastest mirrors
Could not retrieve mirrorlist
http://ayo.freshrpms.net/fedora/linux/7/mirrors-freshrpms error was
[Errno 12] Timeout: <urlopen error timed out>
Error: Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: freshrpms

So, I've looked and looked, but do not find the repos noted being listed
twice anywhere. And, the freshrpms thing is happening even while the
freshrpm repo is inactive without me enabling it. Anyone have a clue??
Everything worked until a day ago. Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar