Re: OT? Help to compile program - ac_nonexitent.h

Robin Laing wrote:
Todd Zullinger wrote:
Robin Laing wrote:

I am doing this at home so I cannot remember the last error message. I spent most of last night getting rid of all but four error messages in the config.log file. I was missing many headers at first as well as other things like bison and yacc. Some simple things as well.

The last two times I tried to run, it stopped with error messages but that was before I got rid of even more missing items in the log.

Hopefully tonight I will be able to get an answer. I am expecting an error related to vfork as it is may be looking for the wrong header. I will have to check the config file (another new experience). :)

While it compiled after some finger problems and ran okay. I didn't fix the vfork warning. Now to start looking at making rpm's.

It would be nice to find out a definitive answer on ac_nonexitent.h though. Seeing many, many posts on this error with no definitive answer is an issue. What list/forum would be a good place to ask?

--
Robin Laing