Re: how can I copy?

On 18/03/2008, chloe K <chloekcy2000@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> i am trying to copy this folder /proc to other computer
>
> but all parameters in /proc are gone
>
> eg: cpuinfo
>
> how can I copy it and keep the information?

the /proc mount point doesn't correspond to any data stored on a hard
disk or any other data storeage media, if that's what you're assuming.
It's actually a "filesystem" exposed by the kernel. It's therefore not
meaningful to copy it across to another computer. Perhpas if you
explained a little more about what you're trying to do, people could
help you some more.