Moving Fedora

I need to move a Fedora system from one HDD to another.

Here is the configuration:

I have Fedora as the only OS on a 80GB HDD PATA. It boots and plays nice. I spent a lot of time getting the system to do exactly what I want and it does so very well. My problem is that I need to move it to a larger disk.

I want to move it to a 500GB SATA drive on the same machine. I can solve the BIOS problem of pointing to the right drive.

Any pointers on formatting the SATA drive and moving the whole kit and caboodle to the new drive without trashing weeks of work?

The partition sizes can remain the same.

Thanks in advance for any pointers...

Mike