Re: Palm Centrino devices?

Kevin Kempter wrote:
Hi List;

Anyone have any experiences, reviews, etc with the Palm Centrino phones (with Linux of course) ?

I have a Palm Centrino and have it synchronizing over the usb cable with F8 using jpilot.

I have been reasonably happy with the phone. It works as a phone. It is pretty nice to look up up businesses in google maps, copy them over to the contact list, call them.

One complaint with the physical design of the phone is that it is very difficult to get the battery cover on or off the phone.

-Will