PNPACPI message at boot ?

Hi;

I have just started to receive the following message at boot up
immediately after kernel ( 2.6.24.3-12.fc8 ) expansion:

"PNPACPI exceeds the maximum number of memory resources: 12"

I googled to
http://howto.wikia.com/wiki/Howto_configure_the_Linux_kernel/drivers/pnp/pnpacpi

and got the following advice:

"Option: PNPACPI
              * Kernel Versions: 2.6.15.6 ...
              * (on/off) Plug and Play ACPI support (EXPERIMENTAL)
              * depends on PNP && ACPI && EXPERIMENTAL
              * default y
                        Linux uses the PNPACPI to autodetect built-in
                        mainboard resources (e.g. parallel port
                        resources). **: Some features (e.g. real
                        hotplug) are not currently implemented. **: If
                        you would like the kernel to detect and allocate
                        resources to your mainboard devices (on some
                        systems they are disabled by the BIOS) say Y
                        here. Also the PNPACPI can help prevent resource
                        conflicts between mainboard devices and other
                        bus devices.

Linux Kernel Configuration"

What is this telling me to do?  It (and others like it) don't make sense
to me.

--
Regards Bill