a request for wireless conection with the latest kernel.

Hello,

I use fedora 8. I just installed the latest kernel and the nvidia module kmod-nvidia and now the nvidia driver doesn't work anymore with the oldest kernel. The nvidia driver does work with the latest kernel but my wireless connection doesn't work with the latest kernel. On the other hand my wireless connection does work with the oldest kernel (but not the nvidia driver).

Any hints are welcome
Jan