Re: xcb io.c:285: XAllocID: Assertion `!(dpy->flags & (1L

Hi,

I am getting the same error message when using several NMR programs. Is there any update on  this bug? Or a workaround? I was going to update all of our computers to F8 and F9 but until this is fixed I will have to back off.

F8 only gets this bug when I am running it as a virtual machine.

F9 gets this bug anytime I try to run the program.

thanks
zach cp

p.s. I'll chase down the bugzilla you mentioned in your post but any workaround solution you may have would be very helpful. thanks!

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=236621&topic_id=47746&forum=10#forumpost236621
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and/or blame ohreallyfool@xxxxxxxxxx