Re: Konqueror vs Firefox

Ric Moore wrote:
On Thu, 2008-03-06 at 21:20 -0500, David Boles wrote:

Steve Lindemann wrote:
| David Boles wrote:
|> I tried your site and loaded "Soldier, militants killed in Gaza" and then
|> loaded the forty cartoons that I mentioned. I scrolled up and down the
|> whole time that the forty sites were loading without any problems. I
|> picked a URL from the page and reloaded all tabs. That would be forty-two
|> pages. Still no problem scrolling up and down on the original page.
|>
|> I am not doubting what you say  ;-)  but I don't see this problem here.

David, you might consider that you're using that ram cache thingie. It's
one heck of an improvement speedwise. I'd still be using it if I wasn't
in need of grabbing files from disk cache ...Yoho! <evil grin> Ric

We spoke of this before and I will suggest this again for your video captures.

Video DownloadHelper 3.0.2

Fast and easy to use. I gather that you never tried it?

--

  David