Re: wicd - better wireless network manager than NetworkManager?

Timothy Murphy wrote:
Izhar Firdaus wrote:

 I don't think wicd works very well and I only built the RPM so I could
 test it out.

not a good piece of code does not mean it could not be accepted in
Fedora repositories. its the spec and how you install the files that
need review, not the software itself.

I sincerely hope that applications that don't work well
do _not_ get into Fedora repositories.

Try coming up with a more precise definition of "not working well". I am pretty sure there are core pieces of the distribution that atleast some people would consider as not working well including the Linux kernel.

The current review guidelines are at

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/ReviewGuidelines

Rahul