Re: PCI BIOS bug

This may be a misunderstanding: I did not mean that I KNOW how the problem was fixed by Fedora team, sure they know what they do and I don't have the necessary knowledge to understand everything they do. What I wanted to explain is that the BIOS bug appears when you need (for some reason) to recompile a new kernel (for example I have to do this in order to install RTAI). I did that because it seems that many people on the net are wondering why this problem appears.

Lorenzo

Lorenzo Ferrajoli