whole path in nautilus title bar?

I rarely use Nautilus.  But every time I do, I wonder why the window
title bar only includes that last component of the current path.

Even Microsoft's Windows Explorer has an option to show the complete
path in the title bar.  I don't see such an option under Edit:
preferences.

This debian bugs list message suggests that they have fixed it (for
2.14.3).  But that fix doesn't seem to be in nautilus-2.18.3-1.fc7
(the one on my f7 system):
  http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-bugs-dist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg310815.html

Am I missing some feature, perhaps with a secret configuration tool?