Re: Revisor

Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
Tanguy Eric wrote:
When i try to use revisor, i can't select USB Live Media. Is it normal ?

Yes. It is greyed out as a teaser for those who want genuine installations on USB devices so that it becomes Live Media with persistance, which we (Revisor development) didn't yet have time for to implement.

Uhuh... reading back my message, the teaser part just sounds wrong; we intended to enable Revisor to install to a USB device in a way that made it available as a persistent Live USB device but we didn't have time but we wanted (and we still do) people that wanted it to get involved in development.

--
Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip