Re: FC3 to FC4 any mirrors available?

On Sun, 2008-03-02 at 14:05 -0500, Devon Harding wrote:
> I'm trying to upgrade my FC3 to FC4 so I can get to FC5, but I'm
> getting file not found during the process.  Are there any FC4 mirrors
> still out there?

That seems a really odd desire (wanting to update through an obsolete
release to yet another obsolete release).  And I really do mean
obsolete, not just "yuck, that's old."  They're both totally out-of-date
and unsupported.  There's no bug fixes, and no security fixes, unless
you start compiling your own binaries.

I can't imagine why anybody would actually *want* to update through more
than one old release.  Upgrading often involves trying to sort out
incompatible changes between releases, and to go through that process
twice over is asking for more trouble.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.