Re: FC3 to FC4 any mirrors available?

2008/3/2 Devon Harding <devonharding@xxxxxxxxx>:
> I'm trying to upgrade my FC3 to FC4 so I can get to FC5, but I'm getting
> file not found during the process.  Are there any FC4 mirrors still out
> there?
>
> -Devon

The Fedora Legacy Project shutdown due to lack of developer support.
FC4 was the last distro that was supported. Their site still has a
gziip security patches for FC4 but not the full release.

Do you have hardware limitations that keep you from upgrading directly to F8?

If you must use an older release try CentOS, http://www.centos.org.
ISOs and update mirrors for  CentOS-2 through CentOS-5 ISOs are
available.