Re: K3b can't mount CD in drive.

Jim wrote:

Maybe he means that the cd doesn't appear on his desktop like it used to. When you put a blank disk in the drive it shows up as a writable cd on your desktop.

Max

Thanks for clarifying that Max , thats exactly what I mean .
If I put a disk in drive KDE comes up with window to open it.

You've lost me. What is the problem then?

--
            Scott
http://angrykeyboarder.com