Re: usb hub working with linux fedora

Jan Brosius wrote:
Hello,

I have tried a cheap usb hub but it doesn't work with fedora 8.
I have googled a lot to find more about usb hubs brands working with linux but didn't find anything.

Is there a brand of usb hub that works with fedora 8?

Thanks for any information
Jan

Which USB hub? I've used probably a half dozen of the biggest ones without trouble. If it's a USB device, then it should work with F8. What does dmesg say when you plug it in?

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support