Re: Problem with hard drive lock out

Ed Greshko wrote:
Mark LaPierre wrote:

Well, it's been 24 hours and no reply. Am I asking too hard a question? Maybe I should post this to a different list?

You are joking, right? I mean the folks here are just like you and I...they don't get paid for this "service" and they don't owe anything to anyone and there certainly is no SLA.

Yes, I think you should post to a different list. But that is just my HO.

No, I'm not joking. I was hoping that I might get a suggestion as to what list might be more appropriate if this one is not the list I should be working with.