[FC8] [Samba to samba transfert] Timestamp problem

Hello all,

I recently did some transfer of files located on a samba server to another samba server. To do this I used nautilus from the destination machine to connect to the source computer and initiate the transfer. I realized then that the /date created/ and the /date modified/ info of the transfered files were the same as the transfer date but the original info from the source computer were good :-/

After a little googling I saw that it was a know problem but I didn't found any workaround.

If anyone could give me a hand on this it would be very kind.

Thanks in advance,

Hervé

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Herv=C3=A9 Richard
n;quoted-printable:Richard;Herv=C3=A9
org:PERIACTES
adr:;;Av. de l'hippodrome, 147;Brussels;;1050;Belgium
email;internet:herve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
tel;work:+32 (0) 2 649 80 89
tel;fax:+32 (0) 2 648 27 22
x-mozilla-html:FALSE