SELinux, F8, and httpd

How do I disable SELinux completely for httpd? In F7 from what I have read it was "setsebool -P httpd_disable_trans 1". I get the errors below when I try that. I looked in the policy files and couldn't find any reference of it. I looked in system-config-selinux, and only found options to tweak small aspects of SELinux for httpd, but not completely disable it. I also notice there doesn't seem to be options to disable selinux for any service. Not having a per service disable option means your only recourse in some situations is simply to put SELinux in permissive mode.

libsemanage.dbase_llist_set: record not found in the database
libsemanage.dbase_llist_set: could not set record value
Could not change boolean httpd_disable_trans
Could not change policy booleans

I want to disable httpd, because I don't want to have to run restorecon ~/public_html/dir if I move a directory from ~/ to ~/public_html. I find the whole idea of restorecon funny. It isn't like chown or chmod where you give it options telling it what to change it to. It is just supposed to fall back on policy. So why not just have the system automatically set the default policy on the move? You can say, but there is chcon, but even if you use it to hand set something, if you restorecon or relabel on boot are have used in the future it is likely going to wipe any changes made with chcon.