Re: OT: Problem reading 2GB SD card

Lamar Owen wrote:
On Monday 25 February 2008, Andrew Robinson wrote:
Got a new digital camera. Got a 2GB secure digital card. Filled it up
with pics. When I tried to read the pics on the built-in SD slot on my
laptop running FC6, I could only access about half the images.

SD cards of 2GB and larger use a different standard; it may be that the reader on your laptop isn't compatible with SDHC. I have a 4GB SDHC that is working ok with my Dell 640m and Fedora 8.

And to add to this, your camera software may need to be updated to work with the 2G drive. Mine did.

--
Robin Laing