Re: Cups keeps dropping Printer on Bluetooth printing.]

Tim Waugh wrote:
On Tue, 2008-02-26 at 14:16 -0500, Jim wrote:
I got the cups update this morning and as soon as you do a 'print' it disconnects the print job, anybody know what's going on ??

What do you mean by 'disconnects the print job'?

Tim.
*/

Same as before Tim, Today from Firefox I went into localhost:631, and Cups Admin was saying "Can't Connect to Bluetooth"

FC8-x86_64  Bluetooth printing.
Everytime I want to print I have to go into system-config-printer and check the box 'enable' at the STATE of the printer and then to 'Goto Server, and click on that to get the printer back into the 'Idle' state to print.
Then if I do a print job. it automatically shuts down connection.

If I do 'hcitool scan' it always detects the 'Printer bluetooth device'