Re: F8 Rescue Disk For Install

Oliver Ruebenacker wrote:
     Dear friends,

  I was planning to install F8 the same way I installed F7: Burn a
rescue disk on CD-R and then use it to install over the net. I can
burn CDs but not DVDs and I thought why burn several CDs if one is
enough (and I could not find a set of F8 installation CDs either).

  But, I can not find an image for a F8 rescue CD. Where is it? Or do
I use the Live CD?

  I checked the F-Project site, tried Google and browsed through old
mails from this list, but could not find a link.

  Thanks!

     Take care
     Oliver

The rescue disc is included with the F8 DVD torrent. Since I torrent all my Fedora media, that's all I can say for certain.

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support