Re: More in the truecrypt 5.0 saga

On Sun, Feb 10, 2008 at 8:23 PM, Tom Horsley <tom.horsley@xxxxxxx> wrote:
My latest truecrypt patches can be found here:

http://home.att.net/~Tom.Horsley/tah-tc-5.0.tar.gz

This provides a NOGUI=1 build option so you can make
a truecrypt that will work without needing an X server
(and without needing a gazillion X and gtk libs dragged
into memory with it :-).

Also has my 64 bit build patch (much the same as all
the others which sprang into existence at about the
same time :-).

Can they defeat a Cold Boot attack ?
http://citp.princeton.edu.nyud.net/pub/coldboot.pdf

Is there a solution yet for this?