Re: Burning CDs

max bianco wrote:

On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 12:03 PM, Phil Bass <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    I have been using xcdroast to save photos onto CDs. I always write
    multi-session CDs so that I can keep adding photos until the disk is
    nearly full. Some time over the past 5 months xcdroast seems to have
    stopped working.

<snip description of problem>

Check that haldaemon and console kit services are running. Restart them and see if that solves your problem. Simple things first. I overlooked it recently and felt like a dumbass. Yes they should be running but don't take it for granted.
They were both running. Restarting them doesn't seem to have changed anything. Anything else I should check?

--
Phil Bass (phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)