smolt-firstboot

Hello

I am building some install cd's and yesterday everything worked alright, but today firstboot stopped working.

I only get a stack trace that ends in smolt.py with no usefull error message.
Only ting I noticed is that smolt-firstboot is now version 1.1-1 (previously was 1.0-2) and that the source has changed quite a lot.

Anyone has an Idea what might be happening? I didn't find anything at bugzilla

firstboot is version 1.4.39-1, but there have not been updates to it for what I know.

thank you