Re: yumex stalls until mouse moves...

On Sun, 2008-02-17 at 19:44 +0100, Marcel Janssen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When updating my system with yumex I experience that yumex tends to stall if
> no activity other than the update itself is going on.
>
> How can I turn this behaviour off so that yumex continues without me having to
> move the mouse every x minutes ?

Don't know if this helps someone find the problem, but I have seen this
on Yumex for the last several releases. Not sure why it is happening,
but I can confirm that you need to constantly move the mouse for it to
keep working.

It's a pain as well - Yumex would be my preferred update tool were it
not for this problem...

Cheers,

Chris

--