Re: how to install kscreenshot ?

Valent Turkovic wrote:
 >  The name of KDE's screenshot application is "ksnapshot" which is in the
 >  package kdegraphics. So:

the strange thing is that when I googled for "kscreenshot" I got lots
of hits - strange

ksnapshot sounds like photo app not screen capture app... but nevermind.
Don't know if this helps, but in Windows, print screen saves the desk top into memory so that you can paste into a graphics package. Alt-print screen saves the window. I needed to capture a window on my FC5 box, and it worked there as well.

Nancy