Re: Fedora Unity release

Bill Davidsen wrote:
Does anyone have a bittorrent link for the Unity spins? I get 3-3.5Mbit speed with torrent, and 200-400Kbit with that jigdo thing. Last month I ran for five days and was still missing 27 parts, so it's kind of off my list of usefully fast methods, using no parallelism at all, and not letting users contribute to the supply.
How fast can you download from your nearest fedora mirror ?

Did you supply jigdo with pre-downloaded eg Fedora 8 {mounted}, and your fedora 8 - updates yum folder ?

I have used pyjigdo, gave my predownload locations, and nearest mirror, and the jigdo process was done in less than 1 hour.

DaveT.