Thunderbird & tmprules

I noticed after moving back to T-Bird from Claws that my /tmp dir is filling up with tmprules files every time it checks email. This seems to have been fixed according to
https://bugs.launchpad.net/thunderbird/+bug/177345 and is set for 2.0.0.12

Since I seem to be using the latest (2.0.0.9) when can we expect this new version to be added to the
Fedora repos?

--
Best regards,
Chris

"You're very sure of your facts, " he said at last, "I couldn't trust the thinking of a man who takes the Universe - if there is one - for granted. "