F7 connecting to windows domain

Hi All,
I have just started a new job and am just wondering if it would be at
all possible to connect my F7 laptop to the windows domain they run at
work.

Is it even possible? If so, would anyone know the procedure / files /
programs required for it to happen.

If there is any further information you require please let me know and I
will pass it along.

Thanks heaps.

All the best.

Cheers,