Re: can I have 2 profiles/playlists in rhytmbox

Henning Larsen wrote:
On Wed, 2008-02-13 at 14:48 -0500, Mark Haney wrote:

As far as rhythmbox goes, I'm certain you can have more than one playlist, but don't know exactly what you mean by 'profiles'. Do you mean like more than one user setup for preferences?

Yes, because playlist can not be sorted and organized in the same way as
the library, and the library is part of the user preferences?

Henning Larsen

Let's back up a bit. What exactly is the problem you're having? Or what is it you are trying to do?

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support