connection with 2 different SSID's

Hello,

The SSID of my router was WIFI_A6. And with this specification I could get a wireless connection wit the internet.
I decided not to broadcast my SSID and to change it into say XYZ.
But now I get connected with at the same time WIFI_A6 and XYZ, I can see this if I click on the networkmanager icon. It seems that some persistent information is written somewhere that still links my router to the old SSID name WIFI_A6. Where do I have to look to delete this.

Thanks for any help
Jan