Re: tune2fs Fedora 8

Aaron Konstam wrote:
At the fear of being difficult the OP wanted to check every 10  mounts
and that is:
tune2fs -c 10 /dev/sdx

not: tune2fs -i 10 /dev/sdx

-c max-mount-counts
     Adjust the number of mounts after which the filesystem will be
     checked by e2fsck(8). If max-mount-counts is 0 or -1, the number
     of times the filesystem is mounted will be disregarded by
     e2fsck(8) and the kernel.

-i  interval-between-checks[d|m|w]
     Adjust the maximal time between two filesystem checks. No
     postfix or d result in days, m in months, and w in weeks.A
     value of zero will disable the time-dependent checking.

Oops - I can't read today. I read months instead of mounts. Sorry.

Mikkel