Re: Radio streaming server

On Sun, 2008-02-10 at 10:23 -0700, Reid Rivenburgh wrote:
> 2008/2/10 Renich Bon Ciric <renich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> > Hello, Fedorians!
> >
> > I saw a topic called "Radio streaming" and I couldn't help to ask
> > myself: "How would one set up a streaming server on fedora?"
> >
> > So, How would it be? OGG, AFAIK, can't be streamed, can it? What other
> > formats are there? Any particular server/app in mind?
>
> I use gnump3d <http://www.gnu.org/software/gnump3d/>, though I'm sure
> there are other options that work fine.  And I think there's no
> problem streaming OGGs...

This is a great app! Too bad that the developer announced that further
code is "... extremely unlikely.".

Anyway, thanks for the contribution. Any up-to-date, bleeding-edge app
around? This is very interesting. Maybe something that is p2p or
something... haha... one never knows!

--
Renich Bon Ciric <renich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Woralelandia